Blanchard River Buzz

A blog for rabid sports fans in the Findlay Area. Maintained by Findlay Courier sports writer Jamie Baker. The opinions expressed are my own crazed ramblings and not those of my employer the Findlay Publishing Company and its subsidiaries.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Welcome to the Buzz

Hopefully we can get some Findlay and Northwest Ohio area sports fans to read and contribute to this blog on a regular basis.

About me...I'm Jamie Baker and I've worked for the Findlay Courier Sports Department since 1995. That's 11 long years covering athletes and coaches from around the area.

In that time I've learned a lot about the area sports scene. During that time I've seen a young Findlay High School quarterback grow up to direct his team to the Super Bowl Championship, watched the rise and fall of ice hockey at the University of Findlay and seen countless prep athletes realize their state championship dreams.

The first thing I want to say is that the opinions expressed on this forum are solely those of the participants and are not necessarily endorsed by the Findlay Publishing Company.

What I would like to see is feedback and interaction. What do you want to see more of in the newspaper or less of? I want to know what we do well and what needs work. Constructive criticism is always welcome and appreciated.

I'll try and post something new each and every day.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your feedback area doesnt even work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home