Blanchard River Buzz

A blog for rabid sports fans in the Findlay Area. Maintained by Findlay Courier sports writer Jamie Baker. The opinions expressed are my own crazed ramblings and not those of my employer the Findlay Publishing Company and its subsidiaries.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Ho...Ho...Ho...Happy Holidays



Yes I really am Santa Claus. That's me on the right in a picture taken last X-mas with my ex-girlfriend...I love dressing the part and I have my own suit too.

Gotta get ready for work. A busy couple of days in the sports world today and tomorrow.
Hope everyone who has read this blog over the past few months has a wonderful and safe Christmas.
I’ll be back at it on Tuesday Dec. 26 until them Merry Christmas to you all from me!

NEWSWORTHY:
New London fires football coach
Archbold girls run past Bryan
Mohawk cruises past Seneca East
Source: Charlie Frye has wrist fracture
Findlay Courier Friday Sports
Fostoria Review Times Friday Sports
Trojans too tough for Fremont Ross
St. Joseph wins in overtime
Fremont area prep roundup
Mansfield Area Prep Roundup
Marion Harding gets GBC win
Lima News Prep Roundup
Woodmore routs Lakota
Minster girls beat Kalida
Tiffin Advertiser Tribune Friday sports
Landwehr’s big night keys Fort Jennings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home